ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE
- Substance Abuse – Awareness and Prevention
This “mini workshop” is aimed at sensitising delegates with regards to the impact of alcohol and drug abuse on their daily functioning and lives.
Delegates will learn :
- Why people use/abuse alcohol and/or drugs (What’s in it for me?)
- About the social influences toward drug use
- About the physical effect of alcohol and drugs
- About the effect of alcohol/drugs on performance of the individual
- About the process/phases of alcohol/drug addiction (How do I get addicted?)
- Alcohol and drug resistance skills
- Guidelines for responsible alcohol intake
- About guidelines for handling Aids in the workplace
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.