BASIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Project Manage for Results
This program covers basic project management skills, techniques and methodologies. On completion of the program delegates will able to apply a specific process for the design, management and evaluation of work projects .
They also learn how to become more effective in their daily operations by applying project management discipline and processes to everything they do.
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Explain what project management is
- Discuss the characteristics of a project
- Explain the difference between a project, program and tasks
- Discuss the role and responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Discuss the principles involved in Project Management
- Identify the critical constraints of a project
- Identify the risks involved and develop a contingency plan
- Implement all the steps in the project management process
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and GANTT chart
- Execute a project plan
- Set up performance baselines
- Monitor progress and manage quality
- Effectively close a project
- Apply a range of project management techniques in order to ensure that the project team work well together
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.