CREATING A LEARNING ORGANISATION
- Facilitate Conscious and Continuous Organisational Learning
This program focuses on understanding organisational learning as organisations can only become effective if conscious and continuous learning takes place.
On completion of this program learners will be able to:
- Explain why organisational learning is important
- Discuss the different levels of learning in organisations
- Identify strategic learning opportunities
- Evaluate the organisation's status with regards to learning
- Discuss the pre-conditions for creating a learning organisation
- Create learning cycles
- Facilitate the process of organisation learning
- Become a learning individual within a learning organisation
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.