LEADING CHANGE IN ORGANISATIONS
- The HR Professional as Change Leader
This program is aimed at empowering HR professionals to act as change agents in organisations. The focus is on recognising areas in need of change, planning and implementing a change in the organisation, communicating effectively during the process, dealing with human responses to change and reporting on progress.
On completion of this workshop learners will be able to:
- Recognise areas in need of change
- Analyse changes to the organisation's operations to identify any need for change in the section/division/department
- Make clear, goal-directed recommendations for change for consideration by senior management
- Lead change interventions in the organisation
- Take into account and address the organisation's readiness and capacity for change
- Implement change according to the agreed plan
- Apply selected models and tools for effective change management
- Deal with human responses to change
- Monitor the progress towards the achievement of the goals to ensure smooth implementation of the plan
- Regularly report progress towards the achievement of the goals
- Identify the risks inherent in any change management program and indicate ways to manage them
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.