LEARNING PROGRAM DESIGN
- Design High Impact Learning Solutions - the Basics
This program is aimed at equipping Learning Facilitators with basic learning program design skills. The focus is on understanding and applying a framework for the development of learning programs for adults. Various methodologies for learning and assessment are addressed.
On completion of this program learners will be able to:
- Explain how adults learn
- Understand the differences between training and learning
- Discuss the principles of effective learning program design
- Determine learner needs and design learning outcomes
- Apply a model for learning program design
- Structure learning activities for maximum impact
- Select appropriate learning methodologies for the content to be addressed
- Select appropriate assessment methodologies
- Apply sequencing strategies to ensure a logical flow of information
- Design effective visual aids
- Identify environmental influences that impact on learning
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.