- Manage your Personal Finances and Improve your Life
This module provides learners with basic personal budgeting and money management skills.
Delegates will learn :
- About their attitude towards money and how it influences their spending decisions
- Techniques for changing their “money mindset”
- What budgeting is
- The value of personal budgeting
- How to draw up a budget
- How to share budget information with others affected by it
- What credit is and how much it cost
- How to develop a “Get out of Debt Plan”
- About the importance of saving money
- About the various ways in which money can be saved
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.