ORGANISATIONAL CAREER MANAGEMENT
- Opportunities and Realities
People often blame others (or the organisation) for the "ups" and "downs" in their personal- and career lives ... and nothing changes as a result!
This workshop is aimed at providing learners with the information and tools necessary to take responsibility for their careers - within the context of the organisation. The program is, in essence, a dialogue with the individual; about what he/she wants out of his/her career, and what he/she can do to achieve these aspirations.
- The nature of careers in organisations
- Principles for effective organisational career management
- Who is responsible?
- Skills analysis (rediscover your strengths)
- How to identify your personal career values
- Strategies to further your career in a corporate environment
- Internal networking
- Self presentation and personal branding
- Positioning yourself in today's changing world of work
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.