PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING
- Basic Problem solving & Decision making Skills
This module addresses people’s attitudes towards problems, as well as effective problem solving and decision making tools and techniques.
Delegates learn to take responsibility for their problems, how to communicate to others when problems occur and what steps to follow when faced with a problemat work. The also learn how to take logical, defensible decisions.
Delegates will learn :
- About the importance of accepting responsibility for their own problems
- What to do when experiencing a problem at work
- How to constructively communicate about problems
- How to manage problems
- How to solve problems and take decisions (a basic model for problem-solving and decision-making)
- How to apply basic problem-solving and decision-making techniques
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.