- Customer-centric Selling Skills
This practical and interactive workshop is aimed at expanding and intensifying the knowledge and skills of sales people.
The knowledge and skills gained through this program will help sales people to confidently conduct sales in any industry by presenting the products and services to customers in such a way that is conducive to a successful sale.
Delegates will Learn:
- What the profession of selling entails
- About the benefits of sales as a career
- About the characteristics of successful sales people
- What is meant by "customer-centric selling"
- Why people buy
- How to identify customers' needs and wants
- About the differences between the features and benefits of products and how use these concepts during the sales process
- How to gain and improve product knowledge
- How to identify sales opportunities
- How to create interest in a product / service
- How to present information and/or demonstrate products to customers in a way that is conducive to a successful sale
- How to handle objections and concerns
- How to reach agreement on the terms of a sale
- How to close a sale
- How to handle "rejection"
- How to keep themselves motivated
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.