SELF MANAGEMENT (Intra-personal Effectiveness) -
- What do You have Control Over?
This program is aimed at empowering learners to take responsibility for their own emotions and actions - in all situations. Delegates learn how to manage their emotions and choose appropriate behavioural responses to situations (as opposed to "reacting without thinking").
Without these "self management" competencies, employees often complain and blame others when things go wrong. They also battle to cope with stress and might react emotionally when challenged.
Delegates will Learn:
- About the principles involved in personal transformation
- How to stop patterns of blaming and complaining and respond pro-actively to challenges (shifting from an external to an internal locus of control)
- How to focus their energy and become more efficient in everything they do
- How to identify limiting thought patterns and beliefs
- How to change patterns and habits that lead to stress and unwanted outcomes
- How to develop new ways of thinking and acting that will lead to success
- How to apply emotional management techniques in challenging situations
- How to motivate themselves and bounce back in times of adversity
- How to handle criticism
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.