- Stress Free Performance
Businesses today are highly competitive, demanding and fast paced. Management and employees are under constant pressure to do more, to do better, and to do it with less. This often leads to people feeling overwhelmed and anxious. Should Some would even say that they are "too busy to be stressed", which could lead to a rude wake-up call, namely burnout.
The fact is that the challenges of working today are having a profound effect on individuals and require the attention of leaders in organisations. This workshop is aimed at highlighting the need for employees to take care of themselves and suggests strategies for preventing burnout and inviting balance.
- What is stress?
- Stress vs Burnout
- The four stages of burnout
- Determine your stress levels (Personal Stress Profile)
- The symptoms of stress
- Burnout - the warning signs
- Managing job stress and preventing job burnout
- The impact of stress on performance
- Lifestyle influences
- Practical application of wide range of stress reduction strategies and relaxation techniques
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.