THE ART OF FACILITATION
- Effective Facilitation and Group Management Skills
The purpose of the program is to equip HR professionals with effective group management and facilitation skills. The focus is on the "human element" in groups and managing group process problems created by differences in personalities, value systems, beliefs and troublesome habits.
Furthermore, learners will be exposed to basic process design principles and practices.
On completion of this program learners will be able to:
- Discuss the process of group development
- Identify behaviours indicative of the various stages of group development
- Recognise symptoms of group problems
- Diagnose underlying causes/patterns
- Apply a range of group facilitation skills
- Manage group dynamics
- Handling objections and resistance in groups
- Manage group conflict
- Track group processes
- Handle "difficult" people in groups
- Design and apply a basic process for the facilitation of group problem solving and decision making sessions
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.