TRAINING PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Deliver High Impact Training Presentations
This practical and intensive Train-the-Trainer intervention is aimed at equipping Trainers / Learning Facilitators with the competencies required to design and deliver high impact training presentations.
They will also learn how to enhance the training experience by adopting a facilitative approach and creating a participative and inclusive learning climate.
Delegates will learn:
- How to conduct a learner (audience) analysis
- How to structure learning content for maximum impact
- How to deliver powerful presentations
- How to influence learners and promote behaviour change
- How to enhance the learning experience by including a variety of learning methodologies in order engage learners cognitively, emotionally and physically
- How to get learners to actively participate and start taking responsibility for their own learning
- How to deal with questions and objections during the learning process
- How to handle "difficult" learners
- How to use visual aids effectively
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.