WORKING IN A TEAM
- Dancing with the Audience
This workshop emphasises the value and benefits of diversity and teamwork in the workplace. Learners are equipped with knowledge about team dynamics and the skills required in functioning as an effective and cooperative team member.
They learn about differences in personality, communication styles and cultural backgrounds, and how to deal with people that are “different” to them. They also learn how to influence others to achieve business results.
Delegates will learn :
- What team work entails
- How to effectively contribute to the group effort
- How to influence others in a team context
- About the principles of delegation
- How to handle “shared responsibilities”
- About the characteristics of effective teams
- How to be an effective team member
- To appreciate diversity and respect differences in cultures and belief systems
- To understand and respect differences in personalities
Interested in this program? Click here to contact us for a quotation.